Tinto House header text

The House

Tinto House is a noteworthy Georgian town house, with a Regency front mentioned in Pevsner. Built about 1760, with a classical pediment and bullís eye window, the house looks out over this interesting town, with views of nearby Hay Castle. It has three recently refurbished letting rooms, all with en suite bathrooms and comfortably furnished. There is a central oak staircase and beautiful oak floored dining room with books, paintings and objects collected on our travels.

Tinto House staircase. Click to enlarge Tinto House hallway. Click to enlarge Tinto House dining room. Click to enlarge Tinto House Paintings. Click to enlarge Tinto House hallway. Click to enlarge

Click on the images for larger pictures.